The season is now in full swing, and several Aggie players are now entering the Utah State record books here at USUStats.com. Let’s break it down:
3 Point Shooting
- With another good shooting performance against Seattle, Preston Medlin moved into 6th place in Career 3FG% at 42%, and 8th place in Single Season 3FG% at 45.8%.
- Danny Berger entered the Single Season 3FG% list as well coming in right behind Preston Medlin at #9.
- Adam Thoseby is knocking on the door at 41.2% from downtown thus far, but needs to make more treys to satisfy the 1 make per game requirement.
Field Goal Percentage
- Following in the tradition of great Aggie post players, Kyisean Reed has been impressive thus far in FG%. He is currently #20 in Single Season FG% at 58.3%.
Free Throw Percentage
- At the risk of jinxing him, we’re happy to announce that Danny Berger has yet to miss a free throw in his Utah State basketball career. Danny is shooting a perfect 8-for-8 thus far this season. He is shooting so well, that we actually broke USUStats.com when we tried to enter in his percentage. The highest it would allow us to enter was 99.9%. Our apologies Mr. Berger. Needless to say, Danny has sole control of the #1 spot in the Single Season FT% list.
- While Brockeith Pane’s percentages from the line are down slightly this year (76.1%), his career percentage is still good enough for #16 all-time in Career FT% at 79%.